Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hats, hats and more hats





It's bee a hat week for me. First my niece bought me a very nice ball of yarn from their visit to Colorado. I made a hat with it. I had to supplement it with some alpaca yarn I had. The pattern is a FPDC around the crown and then HDC around the head.

I also made a baby cap with some ILTY Candy Corn ombre. It was just a simple pattern that I made as I went....

The last is a cap from vallieskids.blogspot.com called Meagan-wants-you. I made it for my friend's daughter's birthday. I am wokring on a scarf now. She likes purple, so I went shopping in my stash and found some Red Heart Aztec that fit the bill.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love that yellow orange and white hat....such a great colour yarn....not that I wear hats, so I guess it must be the yarn I love....but I do like making hats, so can you please share the pattern for that one if it's online?

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete